Friday, April 28, 2006

Completely random and crazy friends can be a windfall sometimes.
Especially if they have access to the net…..that means they send you completely random and crazy forwards.
Got one today…..and it converted a dreary day into one that had a lot of laughs and memory that will last for sometime!
The forward was totally juvenile! It urged you to take a test online to determine what kind of sports car you are!
That sounds cheesy enough to put off any sane, normal and regular member of the human species.
I, on the other hand, actually took the test.
Good thing I did….because how else could I have found out?…..I am Porsche 911!!!
Infact, the exact words used were “You have a classic style, but you're up-to-date with the latest technology. You're ambitious, competitive, and you love to win. Performance, precision, and prestige - you're one of the elite, and you know it.”
Such articulate words work wonders!
It's amusing how even though you know it's all bogus smooth talk, it felt superb and childishly superior to be equated to your all time favourite sports car……
I better sign off now before I get a forward that urges me to find out what kind of fruit I am most likely to be in the unknown afterworld……
And to all the crazy and random people out there……may your tribe increase!
Vvvrrrrroooommmm…….

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bull, I got a crappy Chevy Corvette!!!! American Cars SUCK BIG TIME!!!! and well I just happen to be one!!! Whatever happened to my ferrari!!!!

Anonymous said...

U and I share this one in common...porche 911 is the only way to go
Shru (Again)