Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Last day on this earth as a 23yr old..........
Old Age is vigorously pushing down the tightly closed back door...........I wonder if Wisdom detects the open windows??? ;)
It has been a year of some meaningful ups and some equally severe downs.
All said and done, somewhere along the ebullient journey last year I discovered that every cloud, no matter how dark and dismal, has a silver lining....…...just need to keep the faith and if you still can't catch a glimpse of it.......take my counsel and do the next best thing…………w-e-a-r g-l-a-s-s-e-s ! :)

3 comments:

Mrs. Dalloway said...

Or lenses! :p

Happy birthday! (I am littering am I not?!)

Prashanth said...

"Old Age is vigorously pushing down the tightly closed back door...........I wonder if Wisdom detects the open windows???"
-- nice. :)

"One should never trust a woman who tells one her real age. A woman who would tell one that, would tell one anything." - Oscar Wilde ;)

Happy birthday, again.

Anonymous said...

Too literary for me to understand, could you please explain it in a language that a lay person like me would understand.